November 21, 2012

Chakra Class: Throat Chakra...

Sorry folks but I didn't go to my Monday Chakra class. I have come down with something have wanted to do nothing but sleep lately.  I think it may be the flu. Funny my throat hurts so much and it's the throat Chakra week. I'll give you the info on the throat chakra anyways. I wish I could have made it. I am so disappointed.

Throat Chakra
Sanskrit Name: Vishuddha
Location:
Throat
Color:
Sky Blue 
Element: Sound

The Throat chakra is our voice center. It represents self-expression, communication, and talking. When it is open, you have no problems expressing yourself.  The healthfulness of this chakra is signified by how openly and honestly a person expresses themselves. Lies and half-truths energetically pollute our throat chakra. 

Namaste xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment