November 14, 2012

Half Moon Nails...

After my last post being so intense and emotional I figure I would lighten things up with another post on funky nail polish! I chose a gold and blood red combo for the season. In the summer the gold and a pale blue would look gorgeous also!

So paint the nails the gold colour and allow to dry. Once dry, apply the stickers. I used paper hole re-enforcements. They give a nice shape...and 600 of them cost me a $1.  That's going to be a LOT of Half Moon Manicures!


 Add the red to the tips and allow to dry completely. I did two coats.

Once dry remove the stickers and apply clear coat.
 

Here are some other ones I really like and will be trying soon!



Happy Polishing!
Namaste xo.

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of the paper re-enforcments..another great idea!
    p

    ReplyDelete