May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day...

My Mom shared this quote with me a while back and I thought it so perfect for Mother's Day. 


"No figure looms larger in a girl's life than her mother. 
But if things go right and the girl gets the love she needs, her mother looms less large and 
the girl grows up strong and hardy...
the star of her own life."


Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Mom.  Thanks for giving me all that you have. Thanks for letting me be the star of my own life and allowing me to grow up bright and unique against the night sky.  You make me feel like I am brightest and I couldn't be more proud to shine next to another bright star like you.




 To all the mothers out there, Happy Mother's Day...your job seems so overwhelming to me and I admire your courage on your journey.

Namaste xo.
   

1 comment:

  1. It is a honor to be your mom. Thanks for the beautiful thoughts. love mommerton

    ReplyDelete